Friday, November 13, 2009

Note From Phil the Forecaster

Phil and his wife stopped at the museum the other day. We had a great time and before leaving we swapped web site addresses. Later I checked his out. He has been blessed with amazing talents. You may check his website at www.philtheforecaster.com . I commented by sending an email, below is his reply.

    Thank you so much Ivan... you are very kind. Life is to be savoured and one never knows what lies aound the corner.
    Yes... I am influenced by the Group of Seven for sure. I like to paint outside and when you paint that way, there is only one way to put the paint on the canvas - boldy!
    I gave you book to my Daughter and her Daughter. Thank you for taking the time to sign it for us.
    Our visit with you was the the highlight of the day! 
   warmest regards...phil the forecaster 

No comments: