Thursday, September 17, 2009

Julie from Quebec

Hello Ivan,

I don't know if you remember me, but I stopped by with my Mom this summer, and she bought me your special edition book. It was a nice story; I enjoyed every moment of it. The little girl inside me really appreciated it, and barely could put it down.

Now, my question to you is: would you start a series with Peggy? That could be an interesting idea...

Thanks for the good time I had with your writing, and congratulations...

Wish you all the best and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Julie and Mom from Quebec city

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Seeing the lighthouse at Peggy's Cove has been a dream of mine and finally after many miles traveling from East Tennessee we arrived. It is so beautiful and well worth the time. We stopped at Peggy of the Cove museum and what a delight. You were so kind and your stories just thrilled me. Everyone who visits the Cove should stop and visit with you. Looking forward to reading the books and than presenting them to our granddaughter, AraBella. Ivan, keep writing and good luck with the movie. God Bless.

Name: Andrew & Peggy Renner